Newegg sale on dual-head 3D printer

Jeff Hutchison

Jan 11, 2016, 12:36:37 PM1/11/16
to txrxlabs
Newegg has a pretty good sale right now for anyone who is interested in buying a 3D printer:

Most of the negative reviews are based on typical 3D printer headaches... but some are based on design elements that can be hacked out - garbage proprietary software and expensive proprietary filament spools.. oh, the huge manatee...

I have a single head version, and just picked up this dual head... my opinion of the single head version is that it does a great job, and it is very well built.  A couple of changes that I'd like to actively heat the build volume (shh... don't tell Stratasys), and hack the firmware to get around their software and spools.