Comicpalooza

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Jun 19, 2016, 4:54:11 PM6/19/16
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
This weekends comicpalooza went great, I was teaching so did not get to make it out for very long but I did go by our booth for a while and it looked great. We had tons of interesting project items on display and the new display boards Summer put together looked really amazing. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who volunteered to go out and do demos and also tell more folks about the lab. Special thanks to Summer for putting together the booth and also managing the whole shebang, all while placing in the advanced costume contest!

Hope we made lots of new friends over the weekend, maybe now someone will show up at the lab to watch naruto with me!

--
-Roland