Biggest Tool Box Contest

Jeff Hutchison

Mar 11, 2015, 1:40:58 PM3/11/15
to txrxlabs
I just got this in my inbox... I can't win with my average size, poorly organized toolbox... but I'm thinking there's probably somebody in our organization that could take one of the prizes:

Greg Southerland

Mar 11, 2015, 2:19:40 PM3/11/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
There is. Store in laporte named the toolbox and it is shaped like a toolbox

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Jeff Hutchison <jhutc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got this in my inbox... I can't win with my average size, poorly organized toolbox... but I'm thinking there's probably somebody in our organization that could take one of the prizes:

Richard Arnett

Mar 11, 2015, 3:49:18 PM3/11/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
But is it a "toolbox"? I'd say we found a use for the Astrodome.

Richard Arnett

Forrest Flanagan

Mar 11, 2015, 5:38:29 PM3/11/15
to Tx/Rx Labs
A walking tour of TX/RX should qualify. Alternately, there should be a few still images of well organized or uniquely organized tools about.

Forrest Flanagan

Mar 11, 2015, 5:41:22 PM3/11/15
to Tx/Rx Labs
Comet to think, Charles Bornstien has a spinal surgery kit that might be worth the 500 dollar organization prize. It's in an interesting aluminum box and has many layers little labeled cutouts for all the weird tools.

Forrest Flanagan

Mar 11, 2015, 5:44:40 PM3/11/15
to Tx/Rx Labs
gah, autocorrect. IIRC someone in machining converted an industrial looking sunglasses display case into a CNC tool holder. It's also probably a contender, for most unique or most organized, with it's multiple lexan panels and general interesting look and feel.

Richard Arnett

Mar 11, 2015, 5:49:38 PM3/11/15
to txrx...@googlegroups.com
I vote Roland's desk for most organized.