Job Opportunities - Cosine Additive Seeking Interns

瀏覽次數:25 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jamie Berry

未讀,
2015年8月30日 晚上10:33:572015/8/30
收件者:Tx/Rx Labs
Cosine Additive Manufacturing is a start-up company here in Houston. We design and manufacturer industrial, large scale 3D printers, and we're actively seeking interns to join our quickly expanding team. We're looking for folks with experience or a strong interest in CADD, machining, assembly,mechanical engineering, etc.,

From Cosine's website:

"We build real hardware. In an industry filled with 8bit microcontrollers, wood frames, and a DIY attitude, we bring a completely different tier of quality and innovation. Cosine Additive is positioning itself to be not only the hardware platform provider, but also the thought leader on polymer additive manufacturing technology. By eliminating the proprietary material format from our business model, we are taking a dramatic step towards innovation in the industrial sector."

-Jamie Berry!
TX/RX Member

回覆所有人
回覆作者