Re: Baggy Pants Cause Plane's Evacuation, Jail Time

brad herschel

Jun 16, 2011, 3:11:00 PM6/16/11
On Jun 16, 12:55 pm, Sordo <so...@inetzero.net> wrote:
> Baggy Pants Cause Plane's Evacuation, Jail Time
>
> Entire plane evacuated for man's refusal to pull up his pants. He was
> flying home to attend best friend's funeral.
>
> By RJ Middleton
> Thursday, Jun 16, 2011
>
> 20-year-old Deshon Marman of San Francisco's Bayview neighborhood is
> behind bars after refusing to pull up his pants at San Francisco
> International Airport. The University of New Mexico football player
> was back in the bay area to attend a friend's funeral. NBC Bay Area's
> Cheryl Hurd reports.
>
> 20-year-old Deshon Marman of San Francisco's Bayview neighborhood is
> behind bars after refusing to pull up his pants at San Francisco
> International Airport. The University of New Mexico football player
> was back in the bay area to attend a friend's funeral. NBC Bay Area's
> Cheryl Hurd reports.
>
> Can a baggy-pants fashion trend land you in jail and clear a plane
> before takeoff? It can in San Francisco International Airport.
>
> Deshon Marman, a 20-year-old football star from San Francisco's
> Bayview neighborhood, was asked to pull up his sagging pajama pants
> before his U.S. Airways flight home -- a flight to take him to his
> best friend's funeral. Marman's friend, David Henderson, was shot and
> killed on those same Bayview streets.
>
> Marman told his mother (see video) that he at first refused, saying
> his hands were full. He then went to his seat, where he did pull up
> his pants, his mother said.
>
> By that time, the pilot had ordered the plane evacuated. He then made
> a citizen's arrest, according to the airline.
>
> Marman, a standout player at the University of New Mexico, was charged
> with trespassing, battery and resisting arrest. He's being held in a
> San Mateo County jail in Redwood City.
>
> "He's a big, tall, light-skinned black boy with dreadlocks. Gets on
> the plane with baggy pants. Right there you're stereotyped," Marman's
> mother, Donna Doyle, said.
>
> The airline released a statement about the events:
>
> The passenger refused to comply with instructions, so the captain
> exercised his right to make a citizen's arrest after passenger refused
> to deplane.
>
> The airline also said they do not have a dress code beyond
> "appropriate, that doesn't offend passengers."

An arrogant porch monkey.

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

DCI

Jun 16, 2011, 3:27:15 PM6/16/11
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News- Hide quoted text -

Whatever. If some good headed youngster wants to be in the adult
world, follow instruction and knock off the bullshit claims. Mama
needs to remain silent until she learns that she is not the
spokesperson for the airlin's policies or the captain's domain.

Checkmate

Jun 16, 2011, 4:52:44 PM6/16/11
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that brad herschel said the
following:

Any guy that runs around with his ass hanging out is an idiot. That has got to
be the stupidest idea anybody ever came up with. It's right up there with
facial piercings and tramp stamps, but even stupider. This guy ought to try
parading around like that in front of Fagnar, and see what happens!

--
Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Wildhare

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"It's pretty obvious that if I'm such a dumbass then you are a
double dumbass"

-Ragnar

"Let's recap, shall we? These are the reasons we know you are GAY.
you are a guy and you openly admit that own a CAT."

-Ragnar

"I don't know and maybe it's just me but watching you TOO fools
discuss anything about pussy is like watching a monkey trying to
fuck a football."

-Ragnar

"Your signature is unnecessary and way too long."

-Jake

Billy

Jun 17, 2011, 4:54:17 PM6/17/11
In article
<f036ed22-1174-4bdf...@m10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
DCI <50b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe he could ride in the back of the plane with other uppity types.

TSA had no problem with Marman, but apparently we've privatize the
"fashion police" for public transportation. Marman, grew up in
California where people are "free" to dress as they want, short of full
frontal nudity (and we're working on that [hang on to your lunches
guys]), and didn't realize how wacko the country's puritans are.

Now, if he had been wearing a speedo, I can see why the white guys would
have wanted to cover-up the competition.

<http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/things-that-will-get-you-kicked-off-a
-plane/story-e6frfq80-1225832976457>

<http://www.news.com.au/travel/galleries/gallery-e6frflw0-1226034810239?p
age=1>
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
<http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/>

FUD mongers are following a polygamist! Great white hope of GOP !

Jun 17, 2011, 11:29:53 PM6/17/11
On Jun 16, 2:11 pm, brad herschel <bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The airline also said they do not have a dress code beyond
> > "appropriate, that doesn't offend passengers."

I don't git the pants on the knees bullshit -- how can a gangster
run and be packing heat if their pants are falling down ?
it is the dumbest shit I've every seen ... They can't find pants
that fit ? or afford a belt ? You know whtz I'm sayin ?

If a man's underwear is showing, that is way beyond any dress code.
Period. At least the Muslims would stone the idiot to death and stop
the spread
of stupidness to the next generation.

Maybe the Great White Polygamist Hope can free the slaves.

Billy

Jun 18, 2011, 12:09:26 AM6/18/11
In article
<e4c8a455-8449-4bb9...@u7g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"FUD mongers are following a polygamist! Great white hope of GOP !"
<smapper...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't get it either, but that is a fashion. check out any high school
or college, and you will see it. There was a time when the the waltz was
scandalous too. Times change. Like I said, TSA didn't have a problem
with Marman, where does the airline get off refusing service to someone
who is showing something akin to gym shorts? If they have a dress code,
they should post it. I'm hoping Marman sues their asses off. We are
Americans. We've always been different.

yD

Jun 18, 2011, 5:05:00 PM6/18/11
On Jun 18, 12:09 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e4c8a455-8449-4bb9-9de5-833ed339f...@u7g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
> <http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/michael-mo...>- Hide quoted text -

Apparently other passengers complained and he was asked to cover his
underwear, when he didn't, well, he was taken off the plane. Poor
mummy says if he's arrested he could lose his college career. Too
bad.
yD

Michael Jackson was born Black, Dyed White.

Jun 18, 2011, 5:53:19 PM6/18/11
On Jun 18, 4:05 pm, yD <yaffad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently other passengers complained and he was asked to cover his
> underwear, when he didn't, well, he was taken off the plane.  Poor
> mummy says if he's arrested he could lose his college career.  Too
> bad.
> yD

Following rules and directions can be hard .. even for adults. "Pull
up your pants,
sit down, and shut the fuck up " are pretty simple requests, even for
a 20 yo... but
wanta-be sports stars and celebrities are special , and should be
treated as such.

His mamma didn't rise no uppity niggra she claims

Billy

Jun 19, 2011, 1:58:07 PM6/19/11
In article
<d8b2b74d-780d-4980...@d7g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
yD <yaff...@gmail.com> wrote:

It was some US Air, pencil-neck flunky that started the problem, not the
passengers. TSA was down with Marman, so it was some unwritten US Air
dress code that Marman was in violation of. Unless his dick was hanging
out, or he was showing cleavage, the decision was an arbitrary
infringement of the First Amendment. If Marman was arbitrary in his
response, it would seem to be a natural response, because he wasn't the
one who started it. If some "pencil-necked" flunky tells you that you
have violated the unwritten rules of MegaCorp Whatever, by the way you
comb your hair, or your wearing plaid, or your wearing sandals without
sock, or that you are circumcised, would you say excuse me, I'm sorry,
or would they have to pull you off the little Hitler? San Mateo County
prosecutors have not decided whether to file charges against Marman.

So, the next time you fly "US Air", be sure to say, "Thank you, sir, for
my ticket" to the ticket clerk. Don't be shy in saying "Yes, sir", or
"No, sir" to the other airlines employees. Be tidy. Clean up after
yourself, and don't make a mess, and try not to be an imposition on the
cabin crew, who will be barely tolerating you in spite of the overpriced
ticket, and all the additional incidental charges that you've paid to
ride in their decorated cattle car.

FUCK "US Air".

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?entry_id=91290&tsp=1>
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.

<http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/>

Kris Baker

Jun 19, 2011, 2:56:10 PM6/19/11

"Billy" <Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message

> It was some US Air, pencil-neck flunky that started the problem, not the
> passengers. TSA was down with Marman, so it was some unwritten US Air
> dress code that Marman was in violation of. Unless his dick was hanging
> out, or he was showing cleavage, the decision was an arbitrary
> infringement of the First Amendment.

BS. Try reading the First Amendment some day.

Kris

The Daring Dufas

Jun 19, 2011, 6:28:38 PM6/19/11

Well, The First Amendment doesn't specifically allow you to show your
ass, but it seems to be an excuse. ^_^

TDD

Billy

Jun 19, 2011, 7:50:08 PM6/19/11
In article <966v2...@mid.individual.net>,
"Kris Baker" <paralle...@ggmail.com> wrote:

You should, for sure.

<http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2011/06/16/2011
0616new-mexico-football-player-saggy-pants-arrest.html>
US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder said the airline's dress code
forbids indecent exposure or inappropriate attire.
--

You can write off indecent exposure, because Marman was cleared by TSA.
Then you are left with inappropriate attire. Hey, he was at SFO. I'm not

So the question is, "If he wasn't indecent, and his dress is considered
appropriate at both ends of his flight, where is the crime?"

While freedom of expression by non-speech means is commonly thought to
be protected under the First Amendment, the Supreme Court has only
recently taken this view. It was not until the flag-burning cases of
1989 (Texas v. Johnson) and 1990 (United States v. Eichman), that the
Supreme Court accepted that non-speech means applied to freedom of
expression and freedom of speech.

Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people
may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, sexism,
and other hate speech are almost always permitted.

There are exceptions to these general protections, including the Miller
test for obscenity, child pornography laws, speech that incites imminent
lawless action, and regulation of commercial speech such as advertising.
Within these limited areas, other limitations on free speech balance
rights to free speech and other rights, such as rights for authors and
inventors over their works and discoveries (copyright and patent),
interests in "fair" political campaigns (Campaign finance laws),
protection from imminent or potential violence against particular
persons (restrictions on fighting words), or the use of untruths to harm
others (slander). Distinctions are often made between speech and other
acts which may have symbolic significance.

Since none of the above exceptions above applies to Marman, we are left
with a "fashion statement" (the way you dress) being legally protected
under the 1st Amendment.

QED

Kris Baker

Jun 19, 2011, 9:10:22 PM6/19/11

> In article <966v2...@mid.individual.net>,
> "Kris Baker" <paralle...@ggmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Billy" <Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > It was some US Air, pencil-neck flunky that started the problem, not
>> > the
>> > passengers. TSA was down with Marman, so it was some unwritten US Air
>> > dress code that Marman was in violation of. Unless his dick was hanging
>> > out, or he was showing cleavage, the decision was an arbitrary
>> > infringement of the First Amendment.
>>
>> BS. Try reading the First Amendment some day.
>>
>> Kris
>
> You should, for sure.
>
> <http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2011/06/16/2011
> 0616new-mexico-football-player-saggy-pants-arrest.html>
> US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder said the airline's dress code
> forbids indecent exposure or inappropriate attire.

Which has nothing to do with Congress shall not pass a law....

Uriel

Jun 19, 2011, 9:11:41 PM6/19/11

It astounds me how little these americans know about their own country,
history and their blessed bill of rights~*

--
JUSTICE, n. A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the
State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and

pongespob

Jun 19, 2011, 11:01:43 PM6/19/11
On Jun 16, 3:27 pm, DCI <50b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Whatever. If some good headed youngster wants to be in the adult
> world, follow instruction and knock off the bullshit claims. Mama
> needs to remain silent until she learns that she is not the
> spokesperson for the airlin's policies or the captain's domain.

I'm really conflicted as to who to root for here. Black kid who
follows stupid punkass fashion trends or an airline that's harassing
people not for disorderly, dangerous or suspicious conduct but because
of some sense that the sensibilities of people are offended.

The "captain's domain"? What if a bunch of people decide they don't
like some hot young woman showing a lot of cleavage or a Muslim
woman's head scarf or somebody's loud jacket or really bad toupee?

As much disdain as I have for this fashion trend, the problem was
totally created by the Airline. I strongly suspect this kid would have
sat down and the trip would have been utterly without incident if they
hadn't made a stink about it.

pongespob

Jun 19, 2011, 11:20:52 PM6/19/11
On Jun 19, 1:58 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:

> It was some US Air, pencil-neck flunky that started the problem

Given what I've read and seen so far - including audio of the
incident in question, that pretty much seems to sum it up.

Steve Rothstein

Jun 20, 2011, 12:46:40 AM6/20/11
On 6/19/2011 8:10 PM, Kris Baker wrote:

> "Billy" <Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message
>> In article <966v2...@mid.individual.net>,
>> "Kris Baker" <paralle...@ggmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Billy" <Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message

>>> not > the
>>> hanging
>>>
>>> BS. Try reading the First Amendment some day.
>>>
>>> Kris
>>
>> You should, for sure.
>>
>> <http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2011/06/16/2011
>> 0616new-mexico-football-player-saggy-pants-arrest.html>
>> US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder said the airline's dress code
>> forbids indecent exposure or inappropriate attire.
>
> Which has nothing to do with Congress shall not pass a law....

Almost correct. The 14th Amendment also, through court decisions if not
directly, applied the free speech clause to the states. So, when he was
arrested, it becomes a free speech case. If it was just US Air saying
get off my airplane, you would be correct that they can do it for any
reason they want and not implicate constitutional freedoms.

Steve Rothstein

Checkmate

Jun 20, 2011, 12:53:11 AM6/20/11
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Steve Rothstein said the
following:

It's not a free speech case unless the guy talks out of his ass.

-Ragnar

-Ragnar

-Ragnar

-Ragnar

-Jake

"That's right it was an IKY and I learned all about them from you."

-Ragnar makes an IKY even IKY-er

Billy

Jun 20, 2011, 1:43:42 AM6/20/11
In article <itlt6k$j6a$1...@dont-email.me>,

And I suspect that you are naked under your clothes.

Marman showed no inappropriate skin. He can't be held liable for other
people's imaginations.

The Daring Dufas

Jun 20, 2011, 2:20:33 AM6/20/11
On 6/20/2011 12:43 AM, Billy wrote:
> In article<itlt6k$j6a$1...@dont-email.me>,
> The Daring Dufas<the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/2011 1:56 PM, Kris Baker wrote:
>>>
>>> "Billy"<Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message

>>> BS. Try reading the First Amendment some day.
>>>
>>> Kris
>>
>> Well, The First Amendment doesn't specifically allow you to show your
>> ass, but it seems to be an excuse. ^_^
>>
>> TDD
>
> And I suspect that you are naked under your clothes.
>
> Marman showed no inappropriate skin. He can't be held liable for other
> people's imaginations.

If he is claiming that his First Amendment rights were violated, then I
have to assume that he was purposely showing his ass to make a
statement. His claim that it was a wardrobe malfunction becomes moot.
If he had stopped, set his bags down, pulled his pants up then quietly
apologized and gone on his way, I would have every sympathy in the world
for him because I've had the same problem with my pants falling down and
I'm wearing a belt and black shorts. I put down what I'm carrying and
pull my pants up because I have no desire to show off my big old butt or
trip and fall. We don't know how long he walked around doing an
underwear commercial before someone said something to him. I have found
that young Negro males get quite angry with me when I point at them and
laugh while asking what possesses them to walk around in public with
their butts hanging out. I can show my ass if I want to, I gots rights.
My darker skinned cousins have some of the strangest fashion ideas at
times but they can be a great source of amusement. That's why I love em. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas

Jun 20, 2011, 2:27:59 AM6/20/11
On 6/19/2011 8:11 PM, Uriel wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:56:10 -0600, Kris Baker wrote:
>
>> "Billy"<Wild...@withouta.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It was some US Air, pencil-neck flunky that started the problem, not the
>>> passengers. TSA was down with Marman, so it was some unwritten US Air
>>> dress code that Marman was in violation of. Unless his dick was hanging
>>> out, or he was showing cleavage, the decision was an arbitrary
>>> infringement of the First Amendment.
>>
>> BS. Try reading the First Amendment some day.
>>
>> Kris
>
> It astounds me how little these americans know about their own country,
> history and their blessed bill of rights~*

Blame it on the Leftist, Liberal Commiecrat Freaks getting control of
our government education systems. In the middle of the last century
when I was in school there was no equality drive in the schools to be
accomplished by making everyone equally stupid. The LLCF always go about
solving a real or imaginary problem using the worst actions. ^_^

TDD

Tom Shelly, White God

Jun 20, 2011, 4:26:04 AM6/20/11
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <wJmdnXVceIQuTWPQ...@earthlink.com>

He was fat, ugly, black and he stunk like shit. The pants were
just a tangible addition to the other insults he forced on his
fellow man that day. Why should a hundred other decent people
suffer because of the poor personal hygiene and conduct of a
dumb animal?

The pilot should be commended for protecting the quality of his
employer's services.

Steve Rothstein

Jun 20, 2011, 6:32:01 AM6/20/11
I see. You are one of those who do not think the freedom of speech
should have evolved to include all freedom of expression. Do you also
think freedom of the press should still be reserved to paper or
understand how it evolved to include radio, television, and the computer?

Steve Rothstein

Checkmate

Jun 20, 2011, 8:29:59 AM6/20/11

No, I'm one of those who believe that running around like a total moron with
your ass hanging out is offensive to the more civilized portion of society, and
isn't "expressing" anything that should be protected by the first amendment.
If I decided to "express" myself by running around with my fly unzipped, do you
think the first amendment should cover that too?

Billy

Jun 20, 2011, 2:22:22 PM6/20/11
In article <itmorg$2kd$1...@dont-email.me>,

And since they didn't beat the snot out of you, they must have realized
that you are just another clueless bastard.

You are obviously the last to know that low riding, baggy pants is a
fashion statement that implies that you have been in prison, or that you
are in solidarity with prisoners, regardless of your ethnicity. This is
a direct result of 1% of the American population being in jail, where
you lose weight, and your pants become loose and baggy. The United
States imprisons more people than any other nation in the world. China
is second, with 1.5 million people behind bars. The gap is even wider in
percentage terms.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/29/us/29prison.html?_r=1&ref=us&oref=slog
in>
There is just something about living in a police state that calls on
people to protest it, even if it is only wearing baggy pants.

Get used to it.

Checkmate

Jun 20, 2011, 2:25:10 PM6/20/11
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Billy said the following:

That's the stupidest statement I've read all week, and I've read some pretty
stupid statements.

Billy

Jun 20, 2011, 5:13:20 PM6/20/11
In article <MPG.2869305...@news.alt.net>,
Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote:

Talk to the head of your local "gang task force", and get a clue.

> > or that you
> > are in solidarity with prisoners, regardless of your ethnicity. This is
> > a direct result of 1% of the American population being in jail, where
> > you lose weight, and your pants become loose and baggy. The United
> > States imprisons more people than any other nation in the world. China
> > is second, with 1.5 million people behind bars. The gap is even wider in
> > percentage terms.
> > <http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/29/us/29prison.html?_r=1&ref=us&oref=slog
> > in>
> > There is just something about living in a police state that calls on
> > people to protest it, even if it is only wearing baggy pants.

Get used to it.

Checkmate

Jun 20, 2011, 5:37:45 PM6/20/11

I know WAY more about that shit than you do. Show me a link to any source that
will confirm your claim.

Steve Rothstein

Jun 20, 2011, 11:20:21 PM6/20/11

If you are doing it to express some idea or concept, yes it would be
protected.

Steve Rothstein

Checkmate

Jun 21, 2011, 12:09:28 AM6/21/11

Really? So where, exactly, is the line between "expressing" oneself and
indecency? If I walk around commando-style with my pecker exposed wearing a
tee shirt that says "free Willy," are you saying I can't be arrested because
I'm "expressing" myself under the protection of the first amendment?

Steve Rothstein

Jun 21, 2011, 7:09:48 AM6/21/11

Your move of the goal posts from just an open fly to the exposure of
your genitals is noted.

Quite possibly you should not be. In the words of the SCOTUS, obscenity
is not protected and they cannot define it but they know it when they
see it. I believe they said it was based on the local community
standards. I know of several communities where you would not be
prosecuted for that. And I know of several where you would be. But there
was nothing indecent in the case of the person under discussion. At no
point was there any exposure of anything other than clothing.

Steve Rothstein

HeyBub

Jun 21, 2011, 11:47:13 AM6/21/11
Steve Rothstein wrote:

> Quite possibly you should not be. In the words of the SCOTUS,
> obscenity is not protected and they cannot define it but they know it
> when they see it. I believe they said it was based on the local
> community standards. I know of several communities where you would
> not be prosecuted for that. And I know of several where you would be.
> But there was nothing indecent in the case of the person under
> discussion. At no point was there any exposure of anything other than
> clothing.

Some years ago a Madison, Wisconsin municipal court judge was confronted by
a U of Wisconsin student charged with public indecency for displaying a
bumper sticker reading "Fuck Ohio State!"

The judge applied the Supreme Court's four-point test for obscenity and
found:

1. The work, taken as a whole, did not appeal to prurient interests,
2. The work did not, in a patently offensive way, describe sexual or
excretory matters,
3. The bumper sticker did not lack serious literary merit, and
4. The work, taken as a whole, did not offend contemporary standards.

So, by all four standards, the defendant was free to go.

---
All of which reminds me of some stall graffiti at the same school:

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN UofW WOMEN AND TOILET SEATS
* You can get used to the looks of a toilet seat
* Toilet seats always go down for you
* Holes in toilet seats don't get all stretched-out
* Toilet seats take a lot of shit without complaining
* You can talk to a toilet seat
* You don't have to kiss a toilet seat to use it

and others which decorum prevents me from listing.

Uriel

Jun 22, 2011, 4:48:47 PM6/22/11

You were there~!? I have to ask because a wide receiver weighing in at
181lbs standing 5'11" is not fat by any stretch of the imagination, instead
he's a force to be reckoned with~*
Do you understand~!? Does that compute in your moronically inferior mind~?

> The pants were
> just a tangible addition to the other insults he forced on his
> fellow man that day.

Sure they were...just as sure as you're some fictitious white deity~*

> Why should a hundred other decent people
> suffer because of the poor personal hygiene and conduct of a
> dumb animal?

...because *dumb animals* don't fork-out several hundred dollars for that
seat...right fucking there...next to you~!!!

> The pilot should be commended for protecting the quality of his
> employer's services.

...as more and more of your rights are taken away from you, the less you
people want to stand up and fight for the few that are remaining~*

Baggy pants today, a quadriplegic tomorrow, what next...the mentally
disabled~?

"FORT COLLINS, Colo. 嚙碼 A quadriplegic Colorado man says he was humiliated
after he was forced off a Frontier Airlines plane because a pilot said it
wasn't safe for him to fly.
John Morris and his family were trying to board a flight in Dallas on
Sunday to return home to Fort Collins.
The 24-year-old Colorado State University student says he has flown
Frontier in the past, using an airline seat-belt extension to secure his
chest and legs to the seat. But this time the pilot refused to take off.
Girl with Down syndrome denied plane ticket
Frontier spokesman Peter Kowalchuk told KMGH-TV the pilot was concerned for
Morris' safety and uncertain whether the seat-belt extension could be used
to restrain his legs and torso.
Kowalchuk says federal rules are unclear on whether the extension can be
used to restrain disabled passengers.
Frontier eventually arranged for Morris and his family to take the next
flight, and the pilot on that plane had no issues with transporting him."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43468686/ns/travel-news/t/frontier-forces-quadriplegic-man-plane/

Uriel

Jun 22, 2011, 4:53:45 PM6/22/11

I can't do that~! I don't have that luxury~* I am responsible for my own
education, not the government, or some politician~*

> TDD

Totally Dumbed Down~?!?

--
PREHISTORIC, adj. Belonging to an early period and a museum. Antedating the
art and practice of perpetuating falsehood.

Checkmate

Jun 22, 2011, 5:47:56 PM6/22/11
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Uriel said the following:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 01:27:59 -0500, The Daring Dufas wrote:

> >> It astounds me how little these americans know about their own country,
> >> history and their blessed bill of rights~*
> >>

> > Blame it on the Leftist, Liberal Commiecrat Freaks getting control of
> > our government education systems. In the middle of the last century
> > when I was in school there was no equality drive in the schools to be
> > accomplished by making everyone equally stupid. The LLCF always go about
> > solving a real or imaginary problem using the worst actions. ^_^
> >

> I can't do that~! I don't have that luxury~* I am responsible for my own
> education, not the government, or some politician~*

That explains a lot.