Bower

Mat Scales

Jul 28, 2014, 8:22:05 AM7/28/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

It's been obvious for a long time that I don't have time to work on Bower, at work or on my own time, so I am officially stopping work on Bower for the foreseeable future.

I think Bower still has a good future, and I'm pleased to see that there has been good activity from some new people. I'm sure I will still pop in to see what is going on from time to time.

I don't think there is any access that I have that others do not, but let me know if you find something. The heroku application is assigned to me but others can still administer it. I am also paying the fees for the upgraded Postgres usage which I'm happy to do for now.

As parting advice, find someone - a single person - to lead the project on a day-to-day basis. Preferably someone with the time and energy to do so! This should help give the project some direction again.

Cheers,
Mat