A simple "how it works" question

Alan Chan

May 23, 2014, 2:03:37 PM5/23/14
to twiste...@googlegroups.com
Just curious. I am not a bitcoin expert. My understanding of Bitcoin is that a new transaction has a pointer to a previous transaction - sort of like the previous transaction is my coins.

Twister is using Bitcoin as user registration and authentication. How does it get represented as a transaction? what is the "previous" transaction in this case?

Miguel Freitas

May 23, 2014, 2:15:09 PM5/23/14
to twiste...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Alan Chan <szelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just curious. I am not a bitcoin expert. My understanding of Bitcoin is that a new transaction has a pointer to a previous transaction - sort of like the previous transaction is my coins.

Twister is using Bitcoin as user registration and authentication. How does it get represented as a transaction? what is the "previous" transaction in this case?

See this:

regards,

Miguel