Thoughts on bounties

1776

Aug 8, 2016, 9:32:05 PM8/8/16
to twister-users
I'd appreciate comments on thoughts for setting up bounties for fully functional iOS and Android clients.  Some of the requirements I'd think that you'd need would be as below.

============================
Use https://github.com/Tschaul/twister-lib-js  (or other library) to build apps:
gui (looks professional)
out of the box executable (no need to install libraries etc on phone)
lightweight (so not running tor full time on the phone - avoid battery and bandwidth issues)
   - lightweight wallets obviously require some server to connect to somewhere, keeps keys on phone.  I know I read somewhere more about improvements to support this, but
        can’t find that right now.
open source  (author can obviously submit it to the stores too)

Two different bounties:
* Android App (acceptable for Google Play)

* iOS App (acceptable for App Store)

Amr

Jan 19, 2018, 2:18:55 PM1/19/18
to twister-users
Instead of user a server for lightweight client, how about using DHT nodes as collective server to get whatever we need?