twister-react

1776

Aug 15, 2016, 4:20:52 PM8/15/16
to twister-dev
Is anyone having success running twister-react?

When I install it on a new server to give it a try, I am getting this in Chrome:
 app-bundle.js:369 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'activateTorrents' of undefined

Likewise, the tschaul twister-react site does not look like the screenshots:

https://twister-proxy.tschaul.com/index.html

Julian Steinwachs

Aug 20, 2016, 4:43:15 AM8/20/16
to twist...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I didn't have to much time yet to look into it. The corresponding line in the sourcecode ist here: https://github.com/Tschaul/twister-react/blob/master/jsx/App.js#L368

My first guess for a fix would be to replace that part with something like this:

if(activeAccount){

    Twister.getAccount(activeAccount).activateTorrents(function(){

        initializeApp();

    });

}else{

    initializeApp();