OSX Compile Error: 'boost/bind.hpp' file not found

Keith Erskine

May 28, 2014, 12:10:40 PM5/28/14
to twist...@googlegroups.com
Greetings: After following the instructions for building twisterd, I get the following error while running make:

 libtorrent/src/web_connection_base.cpp:37:10: fatal error: 'boost/bind.hpp' file not found

Is there an option that I need to add when running configure? I tried "--with-boost-libdir=/usr/local/opt/boost/lib" thinking it might figure out the include directory.

Thanks....Keith Erskine

Keith Erskine

May 28, 2014, 3:34:56 PM5/28/14
to twist...@googlegroups.com
Also - is it easier to discuss this here or on GitHub?

Keith Erskine

May 29, 2014, 11:40:54 AM5/29/14
to twist...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved...forgot to install Xcode Command Line Tools as stated in build instructions.