Minne-Faire Announcement!

David M. N. Bryan

Feb 8, 2013, 1:44:19 PM2/8/13
to tcmaker, twin-cities-maker

Hey folks! Minne-Faire will be April 13th & 14th this year!

Check out the post on our blog!

http://www.tcmaker.org/blog/2013/02/minne-faire-april-13-14/

-David Bryan

David M. N. Bryan

Feb 8, 2013, 3:14:04 PM2/8/13
to tcm...@googlegroups.com, tcm...@googlegroups.com, twin-cities-maker
Yes!  Power wheels will happen in some forum- we are still figuring out logistics...  I'll put up a link for registration for that next week!

I can wait, it will be awesome!

--
David M. N. Bryan
Sent from a mobile device.

On Feb 8, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hooray! I'm from Milwaukee Makerspace and I'm (tentatively) planning to attend. I can bring robots and lasers and stuff as well (you know, to exhibit, if so desired.)

Also, will the Power Wheels thing be happening? We can maybe bring a car (or two?) as well.

Pete