Minne Maker Faire 2012 -

1 view

David M. N. Bryan

Apr 9, 2012, 12:15:53 PM4/9/12
to twin-cities-maker, tcm...@googlegroups.com, fa...@tcmaker.org
This Saturday April 14th is Minne Maker Faire #3!

The Faire is open and FREE event for all from Noon-5pm, we have many folks slated to display their work. Showing off what they have made, selling kits, etc. Come and meet the makers in the community, and enjoy talk with like minded folks.

From 7pm on we will be having three bands perform: Tim Kaiser, Jazari, and Savage Aural Hotbed.

http://tcmaker.org/faire/

What we need from you:
1) Tell your friends, this event is FREE and open to all.
2) Become a member - We will be offering 1yr member ships at a vastly discounted rate at Minne Maker Faire (Credit Card on-site or Checks Only)
3) Support us by Donating funds. We do accept tax-deductible donations.
4) Have a great time!

We are also looking for volunteers to help with the event. To sign up for a shift please send email to fa...@tcmaker.org.

-David Bryan
Hack Factory of MN, Inc., Dba Twincities Maker.
President