Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

David M. N. Bryan

непрочетено,
17.05.2013 г., 18:02:5217.05.13 г.
до tcm...@googlegroups.com,twin-cities-maker

FYI!  An official announcement from Northern Spark!  Lots of cool things going on!

We just ordered 1.5K LEDS, 1k 3v 2032 batteries, and 1k magnets for throwie art that we will be launching using the Foshaybuchet at Northern Spark!  If you can help support us using our Indiegogo fundraiser that would be awesome!

-David

From: "Northern Spark" <northe...@northern.lights.mn>
To: "David Bryan" <da...@drstrangelove.net>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 4:53:21 PM
Subject: Save the dates for Northern Spark events

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Forward icon

Please save the date for this year's Northern Spark

Thousands of people. Hundreds of artists. Wondrous art made from light, amazing temporary sculptures, once-in-a-lifetime performances. Friendly crowds, food trucks, and late night adventures. It’s your city as you’ve always known it, but for one night in June it becomes a magical place that shows you its secrets and possibilities through art.

Northern Spark festival: website • Facebook event

Saturday, June 8th • 8:58 pm – 5:26 am

Help us kick off this night at the Northern Spark Launch Party!

The Northern Spark Launch Party is the place to connect with other arts-interested people while you enjoy delicious complimentary food, craft beer, wine, and a signature cocktail.

Saturday, June 8th • 7 – 9 pm
Tickets: $35 + $2.50 handling fee

Northern Spark Pre-festival Artist Talks

Northern Spark Kickstarter

NOW – May 31st @ 11:59 pm

Be a champion for this exceptional platform for creativity and experience — help make Northern Spark happen through your donation!

Northern Spark Host Committee

Lana Barkawi, Koren Beck Tomlinson and Marc Tomlinson, Sandy Boss Febbo, Susan Brown, Julie Corty, James Delaney, Colleen Doran and Jordan Smith, Lucas Erickson, Cynthia Froid, Nate Garvis, Julie Guidry, Michael Herbert, Rob Hunter, Kathleen Kvern, Kelley Lindquist, Sarah Lutman, Catherine McGuire, Caroline Mehlhop, Herman Milligan, Kathy Mouacheupao, Kate O'Reilly, Jim Rustad and Kay Thomas, Gail and Wayne Siegel, Laura Tiffany and Ned Foster, Sara Van Norman, and Leslie Yetka

Northern Lights.mn board

Elizabeth Armstrong, Neal Cuthbert, Steve Dietz, Jeff Evans, Michelle Klein, Vince Leo, Jeffrey Scherer, and Gary Smaby

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe

Northern Lights.mn
2751 Hennepin Ave. S. #231
Minneapolis MN