Summer Volunteering Opportunity

abdijabar mohamed

Apr 2, 2017, 11:01:29 AM4/2/17
to Open Twin Cities
Hello people,

Nice to  meet you all. My name is Abdijabar and I am a 3rd year Computer Science major in Middlebury College, Vermont. During this coming summer ( 7th June - 5th September 2017), I would
be in the twin cities in search of pro-bono work in tech. I would be happy to meet fellow developers who would like to start a new project or add me to a project that they are already working on. Other than knowledge of Computer Science, I am a speaker of Swahili, Somali and Arabic. Please feel free to take a look at my attached resume , check out my GitHub profile (https://github.com/aymohamed) , linkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdijabar-yussuf-mohamed-05378158/).

Thank you.
Abdii%27sResume.docx