[open-twin-cities] Podcast Episode Re Open-Source Investigations

Brendan Kenny

Mar 18, 2016, 2:07:38 PM3/18/16
to twin-citi...@googlegroups.com

I mostly lurk around this list serv, but I’m very interested in the work in open government and open data that you’re doing. At the risk of being self-promotional, I thought you might be interested in an interview I recently did about open-source investigations in criminal and civil cases. I think a lot of what we discussed will interest you folks.

Here is a link to the podcast episode: http://theanxiouslawyer.com/rl-44-open-source-investigation-wave-of-the-future-with-brendan-kenny/

And here is a tweet about the episode, in case you want to get to it that way:

https://twitter.com/Jeena_Cho/status/710884189663432705

I’d really like to get involved with the open government stuff going on in the Twin Cities.

Best, Brendan

cid:image001.gif@01CE6DA1.7BCFEEF0

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or are not authorized to receive for the recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.