Meet Ashoka BBQ my patio Mon. Aug. 1, 6pm

1 view

Steven Clift

Jul 21, 2016, 9:45:25 AM7/21/16
to te...@forums.e-democracy.org, twin-cities-brigade

I'd like to invite E-Democracy.org and Open Twin Cities volunteers to my patio in Minneapolis for a small BBQ with staff from Ashoka - http://Ashoka.org

Long-story short I was selected as an Ashoka Fellow way back in 2006 for my work with online democracy and citizen engagement (for I started going back to 1993). Ashoka is all about social entrepreneurship.

Pop me an email and I will send you the details. This is an opportunity to share a bit about civic tech and learn a bit about Ashoka.

Cheers,
Steven Clift
cl...@e-democracy.org

Steven Clift

Aug 1, 2016, 4:36:22 PM8/1/16
to E-Democracy Team Forum, twin-cities-brigade, fun...@forums.e-democracy.org, Forum Manager Issues Forum
For all you last minute spontaneous folks, ping me an RSVP and I will
do a beer and brat supply check.

I am expecting 8-10 folks, but we can handle more. We will be going
from 6 pm til 8:30 pm tonight.

Cheers,
Steve
Steven Clift - Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
cl...@e-democracy.org - +1 612 234 7072
@democracy - http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
http://1radionews.com - My radio app