Help represent local civic tech activity on E-Democracy's Board

Steven Clift

Jul 26, 2016, 11:02:20 AM7/26/16
to twin-cities-brigade

With the rise of the importance of civic tech and community innovation across the Minnesota and E-Democracy's role as the nonprofit fiscal agent for Open Twin Cities, we are interested in adding that perspective to E-Democracy's Board.

As OTC activity grows, it makes a lot of sense to have folks on our board who are fully immersed in that world. So just as we are reaching out to our local online community forums and global online groups about open gov, we want friends of OTC in our applicant mix!

Apply/more info here:
http://po.st/edemboardapplication

Thanks,
Steven Clift