Fwd: Apply Now: Knight Prototype Fund

1 view

Steven Clift

May 7, 2015, 3:33:35 PM5/7/15
to twin-cities-brigade

In the past, I've connected with Chris to get input on possible ideas. If you have an idea you are serious about and you've done you homework on what prototypes they have funded in the past, I'd be glad to try and help you connect with Knight for quick input. No promises. It would be nice to see projects in our region tap this opportunity.

Cheers,
Steve