'time' variables

Thiago Vinícius Segatti Coelho

Oct 28, 2013, 1:12:49 PM10/28/13
to twee...@googlegroups.com
how do I create a 'time of day' variable (for example in hh:mm) and add minutes to it, so that I can make some form of time pass in the story

Liyamu

Jan 3, 2014, 4:15:31 AM1/3/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
You could make two variables, $hour and $minutes, for example, and then adjust them as you saw fit. (ie. <<set $minutes +=5>> to add 5 minutes, or <<set $hour -= 3>> to subtract three hours.  Then you could do <<display $hour>>:<<display $minutes>>  So that it would show the time based on the current value of the $hour and $minutes variables.  That's how I would do it.