Re: Error when I try to compile with twee on Mac OSX

narF

Feb 17, 2013, 8:54:50 PM2/17/13
to twee...@googlegroups.com
I found the solution on google... There's a bug in the twee script. Here's how to solve it:

1- Open twee in a text editor.
2- At line 87, you'll see this:
     print tw.toHtml()

3- Replace that line with this:
     print tw.toHtml(scriptPath)

4- Attention: There's a tabulation in front of that line. Be sure to keep that tabulation otherwise it won't work.

I hope this help! :)

Le dimanche 17 février 2013 11:18:08 UTC-5, Marcus Völker a écrit :
I get the same problem under Gentoo Linux with Python 2.7

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:54:16 AM UTC+1, narF wrote:
Hi,

For some reason, I can't get twee to compile my text file.

This is what I type in the Terminal:
./twee testTwine.tw

And this is what I get:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./twee", line 103, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "./twee", line 87, in main
    print tw.toHtml()
TypeError: toHtml() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

Any idea what I do wrong? I'm using Twee downloaded from the Twine website, in the Mac OSX Terminal. (I'm on Mac 10.7 Lion.)