Inventory <<if>> statements?

Setari M

Oct 11, 2015, 2:20:26 PM10/11/15
to Tweecode / Twine
So right now I am trying to mess with <<if>> statements, namely, something like this code:

<<if isInInv('Stuffed_Rabbit')>>[[Go to sleep with your stuffed rabbit]]<<endif>>

I've tried <<if $inv('Stuffed_Rabbit')>> as well with no luck. Any help please?

It sucks not having all of this stuff on hand as I'm learning it as something to look at. I've been googling around all day with no luck and I feel like I may be missing something with this if statement. I'm using the code for inventory from http://twinery.org/wiki/twine2:add_an_inventory_system?s[]=inventory

Setari M

Oct 11, 2015, 2:22:31 PM10/11/15
to Tweecode / Twine
I also get this error as well Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: undefined is not a function

Thomas Michael EDWARDS

Oct 11, 2015, 3:27:32 PM10/11/15
to twee...@googlegroups.com

--- Setari M on 10/11/2015 1:20 PM, wrote:

> So right now I am trying to mess with <<if>> statements, namely,
> something like this code:
> […]
> Any help please?

I believe most of your questions have been answered on the forums.

--
Thomas Michael EDWARDS <tmed...@motoslave.net>
http://www.motoslave.net/thom/ | http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/