Weebly, Twine and CSS issues

G Clarke

Jan 29, 2014, 7:36:26 AM1/29/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
I wrote a Twine game for a class I'm doing in Narrative Design.  I am currently hosting this on my page http://garrettclarke.weebly.com/push-forward.html .

My problem is that for some reason the code is causing a large white bar to appear at the top of the page and my knowledge of how the CSS of the Twine html interacts with weebly is poor.

Would anyone have any idea of what I might need to change to fix this?  Any help appreciated, I have looked at pages like w3schools.com etc to try to fix this but it is still escaping me.

Changing borders, margins etc to 0 seems to have no effect.  Even the mobile version of the page is affected by this.

The green bar should be the top of the page with no white bar at all, as it appears on the other pages of my weebly site.

Each time a user chooses an option in the game / story it loads the new passage but of course the page resets to the white bar top meaning the user has to scroll each time to continue reading.

A fix would make me happy and have the benefit of making future uploads less painful.

Thanks

Garrett

Richard Sharpe

Jan 29, 2014, 6:27:36 PM1/29/14