Multimedia twee/twine interpreter. Looking to collaborate with authors and artists.

James Mc Parlane

Aug 12, 2014, 1:51:45 AM8/12/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've written a twee interpreter that adds some multimedia extensions via custom macros and can run twee code exported from twine on Xbox360, PSVita, Windows, OSX, iOS. OUYA and Android.

Please see http://blog.metawrap.com/2014/07/29/the-game-progress-report-22/ for more detail and demo videos.

I'm looking for interactive fiction writers and graphic artists/illustrators to collaborate on making and publishing some interactive fiction games for fun, and maybe profit. Mostly for fun.

Please contact me if you are interested.

James.

Rob Stocker

Aug 12, 2014, 4:35:42 AM8/12/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,
please see www.eclecticmeme.com for my experiment. It is 50+ twines (unfinished) wrapped up in an Online multiplayer RPG style system. You need to register in order to save statistics etc. Choices made in various twines are saved to the database, so in some cases you only ever get one attempt.
 I am constantly looking for new ways to integrate javascript libraries etc into twine.

 I will spend some time on your site now.

Rob

Rob  - EMC23
085 843 3282
in...@emc23.com