Twine Short Story: All Systems Stand By

Liyamu

Jan 3, 2014, 4:09:48 AM1/3/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
It's not what you think.

This is a short story I wrote a few years ago.  I feel Twine is the perfect medium for it, coming much closer to what I was originally going for than printed paper ever could.  It also got my family to finally see the "point" of Twine.  :)

Takes about six minutes to play through.  Hope you like it!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100285760/All%20Systems%20Stand%20By/All%20Systems%20Stand%20By%20%28Twine%20Adaptation%29%20web.html

Christopher L

Jan 3, 2014, 5:32:30 PM1/3/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
That was fun :) Seems a little slow on my computer. Does it end at turbo mode?

Adventure Cow: Facebook | Twitter

Liam Neeley-Brown

Jan 4, 2014, 4:51:49 AM1/4/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
No...  Did you get to part two?  Part two is very different from part one.

Hmm... I wonder if it's slow due to dropbox.  I just discovered I can embed fonts with 1.4, which was the only reason I didn't upload the file.  May have to take a look at that...

What browser did you use?

Christopher L

Jan 4, 2014, 11:34:11 AM1/4/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
Nope, it just stopped there. I tried it both on Firefox and Chrome. I have an old CPU, though other kinds of effects aren't slow.