Multiple Players

Paul Epps

Apr 5, 2014, 4:18:41 PM4/5/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
  I would think this would be pretty easy but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank.  My game can handle anywhere from one to ten players.  Before the game starts though, I'd like to be able to enter how many people are playing and collect some information about them that they would input themselves.  I'm wracking my limited html brain here but I can't figure it out.  Maybe I just need to get some sleep?  :)  Does anyone have a suggestion or a code snippet?

Paul Epps

Apr 5, 2014, 6:46:24 PM4/5/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah, I'm writing this in Twine and I have no clue what I'm doing.  Does that help?  :)

Richard Sharpe

Apr 7, 2014, 10:23:49 PM4/7/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com