TWS to HTML

Rai

May 13, 2014, 10:57:24 PM5/13/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I have a really noob question. I jsut finished my first story through Twine, and I have it saved as a TWS file. How do I convert to a HTML file? I thought I can save it as a HTML file, but I don't have that option (only the two in the screenshot). Can someone please help? I'd like my game to be playable on mobile. Thanks in advance!

Thomas Michael EDWARDS

May 14, 2014, 10:29:09 AM5/14/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com

--- Rai on 5/13/2014 9:57 PM, wrote:

> How do I convert to a HTML file? I thought I can save it as a HTML
> file, but I don't have that option (only the two in the screenshot).

The mailing-list is pretty much dead. You'd be better off looking for
help on the official Twine forums ( http://twinery.org/forum/ ).

That said, the answer to your question is that you need to build the
story. So, go to the Build menu and select Build Story….

--
Thomas Michael EDWARDS <tmed...@motoslave.net>
http://www.motoslave.net/thom/ | http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/