Re: epub3 output

lectronice

Jan 28, 2013, 3:21:25 PM1/28/13
to twee...@googlegroups.com
I don't think anyone is working on this (I may be wrong though), but it sounds like a great idea. Would it involve a dedicated story format, or would it be an export option?
The most recent Twine source is probably Stormrose's fork: https://github.com/Stormrose/twine

On Friday, 25 January 2013 22:22:51 UTC+1, Luis Parravicini wrote:
Hi, is someone working on adding epub3 as an output format? (epub 3 supports js, so it should work) If not, I could take a look in a few days.
The source is at https://github.com/tweecode/twine, right?

Jim Harris

May 8, 2014, 7:58:31 AM5/8/14
to twee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just found this thread (can't believe there aren't more responses) - have you made any progress towards this? This has huge potential for diagnostic-style publications as well as being able to embed video and audio in specific passages - it's a bit of history repeating itself, but it would also enable proper "Choose your own adventure" books in digital format.

If you haven't started on it, please get in touch as I'm extremely interested in this (with some possible commercial applications as well)