Turbulenz example game tutorials

Zayyad Muhammed

Jun 29, 2015, 1:25:17 AM6/29/15
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys please can anyone point me to any example games or tutorials of turbulenz, seeing an example game will really help me understand it.

Ian Ballantyne

Jul 9, 2015, 4:46:54 AM7/9/15
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Try the apps e.g. SDK/apps/multiworm and SDK/app/tictactoe for some basic game examples that demonstrate structure and layout. For a much more advanced game example the source code for "Gargantia: Sky Courier" is available here: https://github.com/turbulenz/gargantia_editor

Leonardo Paiva

Dec 26, 2015, 7:06:38 PM12/26/15
to turbulenz-engine-users
hello, when i open the gargantia game on my python server, i have a loader botton right, it goes from 0% to 100%, then i have this blue screen and the game dont start, any idea how to start the game? i downloaded the game from github https://github.com/turbulenz/gargantia_editor