uninstall turbulenz engine on mac

Xuven Grg

Oct 19, 2015, 11:57:31 AM10/19/15
to turbulenz-engine-users

i accidentally installed turbulenz engine version 0.27.0 that is available in hub.turbulenz.com/#downloads

and clicked on turbulenzengineinstaller, which i thought was all-in-one installer for mac but it turns out to be it was not what i was thinking

it gave me this notification after i double clicked on turbulenzengineinstaller. Later I found the installation manuals for proper installation.
I wanna clean uninstall this current installation and restart from scratch but dont know how to do it. If anyone knows way to clean uninstall. please share. thank you