Install problems

Terry Hubbard

Jan 19, 2015, 12:22:03 PM1/19/15
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am totally new to this. Not completely stupid, but I cannot get the sdk to install on my mac. The package that uses terminal to install seemed to have run with no errors, but the engine will not launch. I have spent hours attempting to get started, but like so much other software out there -the help files are apparently written by programmers. This seems very unuser friendly to me. What are my options here?

Terry Hubbard

Jan 19, 2015, 1:20:45 PM1/19/15
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
ERROR ERROR ERROR - as I go this is all I get. I finally got the sdk to run, then it failed with an error that google has no reference for. After installing all the required stuff, the engine installs but is nowhere I can find it. Got no clues as to what to do next.  TurbulenzSDK-0.28.0.run: line 354: virtualenv: command not found   What!?