Turbulenz Engine Expert/ Consultant/ Developer to hire?

stefan...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2014, 11:12:52 AM4/1/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am looking for some Turbulenz Expert I could hire for a while as Consultant or even as Freelance Developer.

There are actually so many open Questions where we are struggling because of the lack of documentation and concrete examples for basic things.

So if you are a true Expert, with some motivation to work for a really interesting game project,  please contact me!

Regards

Stefan Selle

David Galeano

Apr 1, 2014, 11:36:26 AM4/1/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Well, you could hire the actual Turbulenz developers as consultants...

David.

James Austin

Apr 1, 2014, 11:44:45 AM4/1/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan.

Sure, if you're looking for some expert help please contact me at: in...@turbulenz.com.

We have done small and large projects for partners looking for WebGL/HTML5 and Turbulenz Engine expertise.

Thanks.

Stephen Williams

Jul 17, 2015, 9:13:59 PM7/17/15
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
I'm now looking for a good developer (which ideally means past proficiency in C++/Java/Linux/Git/algorithms) who is proficient in Javascript, game development, and ideally also Turbulenz.  Or at least highly motivated to ramp up quickly and thoroughly on Turbulenz.

We are combining education and gaming in a new way with constraints that makes most game engines problematic.  Turbulenz seems perfect for us in a lot of ways, except for lack of a good game editor, good more complete examples, programmer proficiency and awareness, etc.

Thanks,
Stephen