Android Client Developer Preview

Duncan Tebbs

Aug 7, 2013, 8:44:15 AM8/7/13
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com

We have released a developer preview of the Android Development Client for the Turbulenz Engine.

Please be aware that this is early software, and as such may contain serious bugs.  It is intended only for developers to test their games on mobile devices, not as a mechanism for deploying games to end users.

To receive this alpha version via Google Play, visit the following URL:

 https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.turbulenz.turbulenzdev

Note that you must be a member of the turbulenz-engine-users Google Group to opt in.

See these instructions for information about how to use the client.

Feedback and bug reports are much appreciated.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ian Ballantyne

Nov 25, 2013, 5:23:51 AM11/25/13
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
If you are interested in the Android Development Client for the Turbulenz Engine you can get access to it from the link below:

linyew ee

Dec 23, 2013, 8:39:39 AM12/23/13
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
May I know if there is an IOS version?

James Austin

Dec 23, 2013, 8:44:42 AM12/23/13
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Yes - although it has not be released yet. It is largely identical to the Android version but for iOS.

Both the iOS and Android versions will released in the new year.

Kit Hoffman

Apr 17, 2014, 10:20:21 PM4/17/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Any ETA on the release of Android or iOS client for deploying to app Stores? Thanks

Ian Ballantyne

Apr 23, 2014, 6:57:35 AM4/23/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
The general release date is TBC, however if you are currently interested in app store deployment, feel free to contact us directly and we can discuss the possibilities.

Rafael Guimarães dos Santos

Sep 15, 2014, 7:47:46 AM9/15/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i deploy MultiWorm, on Android 4.2.2 - Galaxy S3. Works Fine. Via hub.turbulenz.com
After login to turbulent on android... works fine.

Trying in my apps:
My App, don't generate tzjs file...
i try:
maketzjs --mode plugin -t templates -t . -y yuicompressor-X.X.X.jar -o sampleapp.tzjs sampleapp.js

Error:

ERROR:turbulenz_tools.tools.maketzjs:compactor command returned error code 1: java -jar yuicompressor-1.1.5.jar --line-break 1000 --type js -o ggenius.tzjs /var/folders/j6/tvwh31md54q2crwypnt76s8r4vbgk0/T/tmp8KnJLD

I removed the compressor (-y yuicompressor-1.1.5.jar) , and generate the new file .tzjs, but it still did not work on android.
I deploy to hub, but did not deploy tzjs ... I try generate later ... My apps , still not working :(

Rafael Guimarães dos Santos

Sep 15, 2014, 1:17:08 PM9/15/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
After command:
easy_install -Z -U turbulenz_local

Turbulenz local, lost CSS !
Any fix for this ?!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rafael Guimarães dos Santos

Sep 15, 2014, 1:47:03 PM9/15/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
404 :
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://127.0.0.1:8070/css/_merged.css

Duncan Tebbs

Sep 15, 2014, 9:40:36 PM9/15/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Please check the log (using the adb command) for error messages.
The process is described here:

  http://docs.turbulenz.com/developer_client_readme.html

All exceptions and callstacks are posted here, so this should help you track down any issues.
Let us know if you hit any bugs in the developer client.

Thanks.

Rafael Guimarães dos Santos

Sep 17, 2014, 7:12:42 AM9/17/14
to turbulenz-e...@googlegroups.com
I update my turbulent and local turbulenz, git pull origin master ... Works Fine.
Later, I need to do more testing to generating android. Before going to focus on doing something. Thanks for the tips.
Message has been deleted