BrowserSync and TurboGears

a.p...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2016, 6:30:17 AM2/9/16
to TurboGears
Hi

In my TurboGears app I want to use BrowserSync on my frontend files - template html files, js, css..
I haven't been able to succeed at using BrowserSync yet
I've tried running my gearbox server and then using
browser-sync --proxy localhost:8080 start --files="*.html, *.css, *.js"

The but my browser doesn't refresh when I change a Js file or html, css..

Does anybody use BrowserSync with TurboGears and know how to configure it?

Thanks

Alessandro Molina

Feb 9, 2016, 7:30:27 AM2/9/16
to TurboGears
Dunno, but you might want to try tgext.debugbar Inventing Mode,
that should do the same exact thing.