Login with fbauth

Diego García

Aug 10, 2015, 2:26:32 PM8/10/15
to TurboGears
Saludos comunidad!

Estos armando un blog con turbopress en turbogears.
He instalado el módulo de tgapp-fbauth, cree en developers facebook la app y por fin desdepués de varios intentos he logrado avanzar.

El problema ahora es que en mi blog cada vez que intento loguearme con facebook me aparece este error.

sqlalchemy
.exc.OperationalError

OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such table: fbauth_info [SQL: u'SELECT fbauth_info.uid AS fbauth_info_uid, fbauth_info.registered AS fbauth_info_registered, fbauth_info.just_connected AS fbauth_info_just_connected, fbauth_info.profile_picture AS fbauth_info_profile_picture, fbauth_info.user_id AS fbauth_info_user_id, fbauth_info.facebook_id AS fbauth_info_facebook_id, fbauth_info.access_token AS fbauth_info_access_token, fbauth_info.access_token_expiry AS fbauth_info_access_token_expiry \nFROM fbauth_info \nWHERE fbauth_info.facebook_id = ?\n LIMIT ? OFFSET ?'] [parameters: (u'10153379308112702', 1, 0)]

Apparently it's database table because not Cuentra what I can do to achieve my goal fulfill ?

I thank each of your answers .

Diego García

Aug 10, 2015, 2:28:16 PM8/10/15
to TurboGears
Annex a screenshot

Captura de pantalla de 2015-08-10 13:26:56.png

Craig Small

Aug 10, 2015, 10:08:02 PM8/10/15
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
Did you setup-app? That is usually when the database tables are usually created.
--
Craig Small (@smallsees) http://enc.com.au/ csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org/ csmall at : debian.org

Alessandro Molina

Aug 11, 2015, 3:36:16 AM8/11/15
to TurboGears
After you plug a new pluggable app you need to rerun setup-app to create the additional tables.