brig to live a tg2.1b2 project

Petru Ciobanu

Feb 8, 2016, 1:29:28 PM2/8/16
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi to everyone.

I'm trying to bring again to live an old project ... since TG version 2.1b2... migrating it to current version of TG, version 2.3

one of warning message I have now is:
WARNI [tg.configuration.app_config] app_globals not provided and lib.app_globals.Globals class is not available.

and as consequence, all global variable defined in lib.app_globals.Globals are not accessible during application live time.

can you help me to understood what is the configuration I should look at in order to solve this problem?

--
Petru Ciobanu

Alessandro Molina

Feb 9, 2016, 6:55:28 AM2/9/16
to TurboGears
It might just be an import issue, check that you have

   from myproject.lib import app_globals, helpers

At top of your app_cfg.py

Petru Ciobanu

Feb 9, 2016, 4:19:21 PM2/9/16
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
hi Alessandro ... you was right. there was an import issue.
I have some more issues but they are not related to TG but with other outdated libraries which should be easy to upgrade.

thank you.
--
Petru Ciobanu