BIG DIVE: a course to master BIG DATA using PYTHON and TG2

Alex Comunian

Apr 11, 2014, 6:49:50 AM4/11/14
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
Maybe you would be interested in BIG DIVE, a 5-week intensive course aimed at Data Scientist training based in Torino Italy.

BIG DIVE is focused on three main tracks: #development , #visualization and #datascience.

Of course, and this is the reason I'm writing here, the development language chosen is PYTHON and the framework taught is TURBOGEARS2.

We are also pride to have Alessandro Molina in the teachers team.

For more information please have a look to the main website www.bigdive.eu or write here in this thread.

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Deadline for application is April 27th

ALEX AND THE BIG DIVE TEAM