logging

enricos...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017, 11:47:28 AM1/11/17
to TurboGears
Hi,
I'm developing an application using TG 2.3.
I have experience with Zope2.
Zope2 have a very nice logging. In the log I read the content of the REQUEST and I'm used to add to the request object a variable to monitor the value in error event (could be not the best practice but usefull ...)
Then I would add to the error log of TG  the request object but I do'nt  have any idea how to do.
I did'nt find examples or discussion about.
There is somebody with the same problem (and could be solutions or positive experiences to condivide) ?

Enrico

D.W. Small

Jan 17, 2017, 3:43:11 AM1/17/17
to TurboGears
Please add a code example of what you are attempting...