Using Pychram, can run the app, cannot run in debug mode

a.p...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 9:49:16 AM5/4/15
to turbo...@googlegroups.com

Hello
I've started working with PyCharm on Ubuntu 14.04 and I have a problem with using PyCharm debugger
I'm using TurboGears 2.3.4

My configuration for running the app in py charm goes like this:

script: /home/userName/.virtualenvs/EnvName/bin/gearbox
script_parameters: serve --reload -c development.ini
working directory: /home/userName/Projects/myApplication
check on "add content roots to PYTHONPATH"
check on "add source roots to PYTHONPATH"

When i "run" my app with PyCharm it's wokring as excpected

But, when i "debug" my app with PyCharm Its not working and i get this error:

No such file or directory: "/home/userName/Projects/myApplication/import sys; sys.path.append(r'/home/userName/Pycharm4/helpers/pydev'); import pydevd; pydevd.settrace(host='127.0.0.1', port=47874, suspend=False, trace_only_current_thread=False, patch_multiprocessing=True); import sys; sys.path.append(r'/home/userName/Pycharm4/helpers/pydev'); import pydevd; pydevd.settrace(host='127.0.0.1', port=44069, suspend=False, trace_only_current_thread=False, patch_multiprocessing=True); development.ini"

How can I fix it, so I will be able to debug my app?
Thanks

a.p...@gmail.com

May 12, 2015, 11:38:55 AM5/12/15
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
Small update:

I've found this: How to Debug Pylons with PyCharm
Running gearbox serve without "--reload" parameter works, and I'm able to debug.

I do need the reload function, but I guess its better than not being able to debug at all