switching from http to https turbogears 2.3.9 and gearbox

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

margaret...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年11月1日 上午10:48:552016/11/1
收件者:TurboGears
I'm trying to switch a recently quick-started project from http to https. I've been told that there is a way to bind turbogears to an SSL with gearbox, without using apache or nginx, but I'm having trouble finding any documentation to that effect. Apologies in advance if this question is vague or too basic, but if anyone could provide me with some resources that could help me wrap my head around how this sort of thing is accomplished it would be much appreciated. This is the first experience I have with webframeworks.

Alessandro Molina

未讀,
2016年11月1日 下午4:35:042016/11/1
收件者:TurboGears
It's not a particularly documented feature of Gearbox as using wsgiref to serve production apps is usually discouraged.

There are some hints into the gearbox wsgiref_server_runner docstring

$ openssl genrsa 1024 > keyfile
$ chmod 400 keyfile
$ openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -sha1 -days 365 -key keyfile > certfile
$ chmod 400 certfile

Then set wsgiref.certfile=certfile and wsgiref.keyfile=keyfile options in your development.ini

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 2:25 AM, <margaret...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to switch a recently quick-started project from http to https. I've been told that there is a way to bind turbogears to an SSL with gearbox, without using apache or nginx, but I'm having trouble finding any documentation to that effect. Apologies in advance if this question is vague or too basic, but if anyone could provide me with some resources that could help me wrap my head around how this sort of thing is accomplished it would be much appreciated. This is the first experience I have with webframeworks.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息