Turbogears 2 (latest as of 4/13/17) gearbox serve --reload --debug

Paul Kraus

Apr 13, 2017, 1:28:15 PM4/13/17
to TurboGears
when running gearbox serve --reload --debug everything works as expected but 80% of the time i cant ctrl-c out. I have to refresh the page and while its loading in the browser ctrl-c to break out of gearbox.

Any thoughts?

Paul Kraus

Apr 13, 2017, 1:47:40 PM4/13/17
to TurboGears
Just want to add that this is happening in two different applications. Windows 10.

pkraus

Apr 22, 2017, 1:23:53 PM4/22/17
to TurboGears
Confirmed every turbgears application is doing this for me in windows but not in linux

Jacob Ross

May 4, 2017, 4:44:58 PM5/4/17
to TurboGears
I've been running into the same thing on Win 8.1.

I've found that <CTRL> + <PAUSE|BREAK> works reliably.

Paul Kraus

May 4, 2017, 4:53:03 PM5/4/17
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
​Life saver i have been refreshing the page and then trying to get back to the other window in time for the ctrl-c.

Thanks!​

Paul Kraus
Director of IT

PEL, LLC