TurboGears Vagrant Image

Michael Pedersen

Apr 16, 2015, 9:50:24 PM4/16/15
to tg-trunk, tg-trunk
I've just uploaded a new version of the TurboGears image to Vagrant Cloud. This new version supports Python 2, and includes getting the base operating system fully updated before it was uploaded.

You can view the config files that make it at http://github.com/pedersen/tgcloud (along with the README that talks through using it), or you can use vagrant and virtualbox to check it out via "vagrant init pedersen/tg2-py3-ubuntu && vagrant up".

Next up, working with Mongo. The image, as it stands, will handle Mongo somewhat (only under Py 2), but there's likely to be some manual intervention required. I'll make it automatic.

--
Michael J. Pedersen