I cannot find my ID and PW

A Ashley

Jun 20, 2018, 10:04:13 AM6/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Dear. Folks,

Hello, I installed Tunnelblick.

I have a new hardware in my MAC. Therefore, it is like new laptop.

I cannot find the ID and PW because my old hardware has been rebooted.

How can I find my ID and PW?

Thanks,

Tunnelblick developer

Jun 20, 2018, 10:06:44 AM6/20/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
If you need the ID and password for your VPN, you need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see  Getting VPN Service.

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service, just software.

A Ashley

Jun 26, 2018, 8:33:46 AM6/26/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Thanks, I remember when I firstly install Tunnelblick, I did not need VPN service at Getting VPN Service.

I think all I need is ID and PW, that my first trial had on the website somewhere related to Tunnelblick.

Do you know?

Thanks,

Tunnelblick developer

Jun 26, 2018, 8:39:43 AM6/26/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
I do not know, sorry.

A Ashley

Jun 28, 2018, 1:51:02 AM6/28/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
It is weird because the first time I had no problem.

I just forgot my ID and PW and now it is a problem.

Thanks by the way.