Not sure what changed but suddenly if I'm connected to my VPN using Tunnelblick, my internet dies.

maxf...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 4:52:23 PM5/12/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
I had Tunnelblick working great for a few weeks and suddenly it's not working right - I can connect to my VPN, but when I do, my internet dies. I've followed the troubleshooting guide and I've determined it's not DNS related. And I don't have 'route all traffic through the VPN' checked.

What can I try??

jkbull...gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 4:56:13 PM5/12/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems and then post that info.