How to stop main menu (VPN details...) from appearing at bootup

lescha...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 9:23:10 AM5/19/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello

I have a Macbook Pro (mid-2010) running Sierra 10.12.5 and have set Tunnelblick as an automatic login item. Everything works fine except for one problem: the main menu (ie the one with VPN details...) always appears after the connection is made.

I wonder if there is a way to stop the menu from appearing? I can't seem to find a setting to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Tunnelblick developer

May 19, 2017, 9:28:41 AM5/19/17
to tunnelblick-discuss, lescha...@gmail.com
Yes, there is a way: don't make it a login item! : )

Tunnelblick will automatically launch when you log in if it was running when you last logged out (or shut down or restarted the computer).

(When you make Tunnelblick a login item, it is launched twice. The second launch causes the "VPN Details" window to appear.)