Getting "Tunnelblick could not fetch IP address information before the connection to [.....] was made." with Beta

Swayne

Sep 1, 2017, 7:37:22 PM9/1/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi.
I'm getting this message with the new Mac Tunnelblick beta.  Is this a beta problem or something else?

"Tunnelblick could not fetch IP address information before the connection to [.....] was made."

Thanks.

Swayne

Tunnelblick developer

Sep 1, 2017, 8:33:48 PM9/1/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
It may be a tunnelblick.net problem; we've been experiencing some very long page load times and the IP address is loaded from a page on tunnelblick.net.

I would be very surprised if it had anything to do with the beta version.