Disable tone on connection and disconnection to vpn server

bona...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 7:47:20 PM7/15/16
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi guys!

Once I configured Tunnelblick to play a voice reading "connected to %vpn_name%" and same for "%vpn_name% disconnected". But it got very annoying so I want to disable all tones. But I can't find the options! I checked every part of the settings menu but couldn't find it.

Hope someone can help, thx.

jkbull...gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 8:05:24 PM7/15/16
to tunnelblick-discuss, bona...@gmail.com
It's in the "Sounds" tab of the "Advanced" settings window.

Select the configuration(s) that you want to change, then click the "Advanced" button (on the "Settings" tab of the "VPN Details" window, then click the "Sounds" tab in the new window that appears, and make the changes you want. Close the "Advanced" window as usual, by clicking the red dot in the upper left corner.