"Distribute Tunnelblick" method fails to install the configuration on Sierra

cheo...@gmail.com

May 10, 2017, 8:38:58 AM5/10/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
The "Distribute Tunnelblick" version, as outlined in https://tunnelblick.net/cDistribute.html, doesn't automatically install the bundled configuration when the host operating system is Sierra; it just asks if I have a configuration.

Tunnelblick developer

May 10, 2017, 8:59:57 AM5/10/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
It works for me.

Are you saying that the same setup works on other versions of macOS but not on Sierra, or have you only tried it on Sierra?

When you double-click the Tunnelblick application do you see the following dialog?

Does the dialog include the line "and install 1 Tunnelblick VPN Configurations? (Or whatever number of configurations you have in "auto-install".)

If not, does the 'auto-install folder" contain a non-empty ".tblk" configuration, and is the "auto-install" folder located in the same folder as the "Tunnelblick application that you are double-clicking?

cheo...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 3:11:41 AM5/11/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Thanks for the quick response. It's working for me now. It appears I had been working with an older version of TB and a poorly formed Info.plist file. I apologize for the false alarm.