switching user creates issues

hursh....@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 1:24:28 AM3/8/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi,

Whenever I switch users on my Mac and come back to my original user, tunnelblick always complains the expected IP after connecting to VPN is not what it should be. sometimes it keeps reconnecting.

I quit the app, start again and everything is fine.

it loses some data while switching of users happens?

thanks
Hursh

Tunnelblick developer

Mar 8, 2018, 1:27:34 AM3/8/18
to tunnelblick-discuss
Try un-checking the "Disconnect when user switches out" and "Reconnect when user switches in" on the "Connecting & Disconnecting" tab of the "Advanced" settings window. Any changes you make will affect all configurations that are selected on the "Configurations" panel of the Tunnelblick "VPN Settings" window.