Unable to connect to private network while tunnel active

sheridan...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 6:31:24 PM10/2/17
to tunnelblick-discuss

I am running Yosemite on a Mac and while using Tunnelblick I was previously able to connect to a private network like 10.0.0.x while connected to a VPN tunnel. Now in the last few days (Oct-2-2017) I am no longer able to connect to my private network via IP address while connected to a tunnel.

Can anyone suggest why this has occurred or how it can be corrected?

geo...@duplication.ca

Oct 2, 2017, 8:44:21 PM10/2/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
We're trying Tunnelblick for the first time and have the same or similar problem. We are connected to the server but cannot access other devices on the server side.

We can ping the remote from devices on the server side. We cannot ping server-side devices from the remote.

sheridan...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2017, 12:54:06 AM10/3/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
Did this work before ? Isn't normal for the private IP network to be accessible?

geo...@duplication.ca

Oct 6, 2017, 10:22:34 AM10/6/17
to tunnelblick-discuss
We found our problem, it wasn't related to tunnelblick or openvpn. Was a routing problem.