This computer’s apparent public IP address was not different after connecting to…

Vassili Bagrov

Jun 28, 2015, 1:58:52 PM6/28/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Last two days I’m using a web stick.
Today I tried to connect with VPN and got a message: ‘ This computer’s apparent public IP address was not different after connecting to … This may mean that your VPN is not configured correctly. ‘
What do I do? How do I know if it’s my VPN problem or web stick just blocks such things (if it is even possible)?
I’m sharing the same connection I’m using on my iPhone. And my iPhone hasn’t got such problem with the same VPN.

Thank you in advance.

jkbull...gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 8:55:09 PM6/28/15
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, vassili...@gmail.com
Please follow the instructions at Read Before You Post to get the info needed to diagnose problems.